DFP Screenprinting Ink Starter Kit (For Paper)
Includes 6 assorted tubs (0.5kg) of SEBASTAR premium water-based ink.
Our ink packs save you up to €20 when bought as a pack versus individually.
The Essentials starter kit includes:
- Process Blue
These kits are perfect for anyone interested in trying their hand at screenprinting.
SEBASTAR is a water-based screenprinting ink range for printing paper (>130 gr/m2) and cardboard. It consists of 9 strong, bright mono pigmented colours, together with black and white and a transparent base to form a complete blending system allowing the matching of virtually any shade. The series of basic colours are a mix of opaque, semi-opaque and transparent colours.
We chose it as our in-house range for the excellent printing results it provides. We love the brilliancy of the pigments, its satin matte finish and its ability to print extremely detailed images of the highest quality without difficulty. Plus there is little to no corrugation or warping
- Matte to satin finish
- Low odour
- Bright Colours with medium to high opacity
- Excellent printing stability and sharpness
- Good adhesion on different materials (“Crosslinker 105”, (add 2-3 %) can be used to improve the adhesion)
- All ink colours in the range can be mixed with each other in any ratio
- Overprintability - Sebastar inks can be easily overprinted with colours in the series. With exception of the Gold and Silver colours which should be printed by preference in the last order as the overprintability of bronze, silver based pigments can result in adhesion problems.